Saturday, July 5, 2008

A Wonderful 4th of July!

We spent the 4th with our "Extended Family" . . . our best friends . . . the Johnsons, Trottis, and Brocks. Here are a few pictures to share.
"The Girls" minus Haley, Peyton, and McKenzie . . .

When Daddies get in the pool, children go flying! This was Madison's turn.

Then Morgan's turn.

How do they ever have fun without Daddy in the pool?

Chad had already left to DJ the 4th of July Brandon Blast so here's the rest of "The Crew."

You Go Girl! You know what? Natalie probably could eat that whole thing and not gain an ounce! The Publix bakery Hamburger Cake. Isn't it cute?


Our Token Boy . . . Cameron Brock! I would feel sorry for him with all of these girls but I'm pretty sure he's going to be able to hold his own! He is a riot!

Here's Cody pretending to man his grill! LOL Cody!


I could NOT believe that I found these two sharing a seat together and SMILING!!! They actually look like they get along. . . . don't be fooled!

Here's Daddy . . . no that is not Heinz ketchup he is putting on that Boston Butt. . . that would be the Famous John Latimer BBQ sauce! David and Cody swear they are going to bottle it and sell it. It is so Yummy!

We hope you all had a safe and fun 4th. We did.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a FUN day!! I'm so glad you took pictures. As always, it is so nice to spend some time with our 'family' ~ LOVE YA GIRL!

Shawn said...

It was a great day wasn't it! I love the picture of the girls by the hot tub! E-mail it to me please so I can print a copy.

Thanks chicka!

"McAuley Time"