Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moms in the Making!

Have I told you how much my girls like to be with me in the kitchen? I LOVE IT!!! It reminds me of when I was their age. My mom used to sit me on the counter while she cooked. This is how I learned. I enjoyed being in the kitchen with my Mom as a little girl . . . and I guess that's why I love doing it now. What a special time to spend with my girls.


Morgan helping me with spaghetti and meatballs . . . her request the week Madison was at camp.
I've noticed that they are so much more excited about coming to the table each night that they have helped with the cooking.
Madison helping with tonight's supper . . . beef tips with noodles.
She actually learned how to make the gravy. Yummy!


1 comment:

Shawn said...

Look at you go girl! It looks beautiful, you did a great job. Now don't worry there's no one out there waiting to see pictures of your girls, even as cute as they are! I think I will be stealing your post, the one filled with useless information, they make for such good reads!

"McAuley Time"