Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just For Fun . . .

Maybe I should – write letters more often.

I love the smell of – my husband before he leaves for work in the morning, freshly baked cookies, my girls, a clean house, and gardenias.

People would say that I – find the best in any situation.

I don’t understand why – some people mis-read me. I’ve had some of my best friends tell me that they thought when they met me I would be very different than I really am. ???

When I wake up in the morning – I immediately want my coffee.

I lost my willpower to – try to fit everything into my closet that should be in there!

Life is – unpredictably awesome, and when it gets rough, just pray a little more :)

My past made me – who I am--good times and bad.

I get annoyed when I - leave a mountain of laundry on our couch for too long, and everything gets super wrinkled.

Parties are not a good time to – spend quality time with your husband.

Dogs are – part of our family’s past. We’ll have to try again a different time . . . Morgan is very allergic. Bless her heart because she loves them more than anyone.

Cats are - nasty. I'm allergic and I don’t see the point. They hide away, don’t come when they’re called, step all in their poop, then (some that I’ve seen) get on the countertops in the kitchen. Someone please explain this to me.

Tomorrow is – another gift from God.

I have low tolerance for – laziness, rudeness, whining, and those who are prideful.

I’m totally terrified of – feeling I cannot find an exit in a large crowd (very claustrophobic)

I wonder why I thought my life would be – predictable. But I will count it as a blessing for it to not have been!

I always knew I would – be a good wife and mother and be driven in my work. I get it honestly J. I’ve had a great role model!! ILY Momma!

Never in my life have I – been arrested, bungee jumped, traveled outside of North/Central America, been skydiving, or ever felt more blessed than the day my children were Baptized. BTW, never do I want to be arrested, bungee jump, or skydive!!!

High school was – OH MY GOODNESS 20 YEARS AGO. I can’t wait to see everyone for my reunion next weekend!

When I’m nervous – my neck and chest feel hot and I am afraid that it turns red and it makes me more nervous to think about it.

Take my advice – listen to your Mother!

Making my bed – makes my room look clean!

I'm almost always – smiling.

I’m addicted to – Bubble Breaker on my phone.

I want someone to – tell me my bills are all paid off.

No comments:

"McAuley Time"