Where have these two sweet sisters gone? Last seen in November holding hands, giggling, doing one another's hair, playing dolls for hours, making crafts, riding bikes, and laughing. In their place, someone left two "look-alikes" who spend a lot of time screaming, talking ugly, crying, saying not-so-nice things to one another, leaving one another out of games and fun, and just plain being mean to each other. I WANT MY GIRLS BACK! And will pay a healthy ransom!
A Note From Nat
4 years ago



2 comments:
Two post in one week?!!?
Maybe, just maybe I can add you back to my blog roll. People where starting to wonder who my slacker friend with no post for over a year was o I had no choice but to take you off!
hehe :-)
Don't go crazy now . . . lets see if I can stay on it.
Post a Comment