I absolutely cannot believe that I have made it to the world of blogging! It took me every bit of two weeks just to find how to change the background of my pages . . . I just could not go "Live" with any of the choices they were offering me! You would have never come back to visit.
I am constantly sending very long emails and links to pictures to my family and friends . . . so what better way to do it than here! And, did I mention? I LOVE LOVE LOVE to write! Sometimes I can even be a little funny when I write which is a change for my personality because I really don't consider myself to be a "funny" person.
This will just have to be my contribution to "Scrapbooking." I tried it. Madison has a wonderful, yet very-outdated-to-today's-standards, baby book. Morgan, like most second children, has one very empty baby scrapbook! I love looking at my girlfriends' scrapbooks, I admire the time they put into it, but I just don't "get it." Sorry girlies! I still love you!
Well . . . Welcome to The McAuley Chronicles (BTW, if anyone knows how on earth to get the font on my title of have a lower case "c" in "McAuley" PLEASE let me know. It is already driving me crazy!
I hope you enjoy keeping up with the McAuley's!
A Note From Nat
4 years ago



1 comment:
Way to go Pam. You have crossed the digital divide and you did it in excellent fashion. Looking forward to keeping up with the McAuleys.
Post a Comment